Infant Development Overview
• In this module we review the foundations of infant development, diving into motor milestones from 0-18 months, so that you can feel confident working with babies, making recommendations and creating appropriate activities and songs.
• You will learn about spinal curves, the 4 foundational movements, and the 3 underlying concepts of movement.
• You will also learn how to guide moms & babies through various songs and activities without having to spend a lot of time or needing a lot of fancy equipment and toys.
Attachment & Regulation
• In this module you will discover the intricacies of attachment and regulation in newborns and beyond, so you can confidently support moms and babies within your classes through co-regulation.
• You will also learn how to start and end your classes, so that they promote a calm and soothing environment for moms and babies.
Sensory Processing & Primitive Reflexes
• In this module you will learn introductory information about sensory processing and primitive reflexes, how they develop, and why they are important for us to know when working with moms and babies.
• You will also learn how to pass on the information and do simple activities within your classes to promote some of this development without overwhelming the mamas.
Mama 'Pain Points'
• Though motherhood is the most rewarding job in the world, it is HARD! In this module you will dive into some of the top 'pain points' that come up with moms in the first year.
• Topics include sleep, teething, gas/digestion, breastfeeding, and intro to solids.
• You will get some simple handouts, that you can easily share with the mamas in your classes.
Putting It All Together
• In this module I give you the keys to getting out and starting your classes. Think of it as the 'bread and butter' of the course!
• With a done-for-you class structure + 6-weeks of lesson plans, you will be able to hit the ground running after completing this module, without having to sacrifice more time thinking, planning, and organizing the content on your own.
• You will also have the opportunity to see a demo video of a sample Level 1 and Level 2 class, so that you feel more confident and realize that you CAN do it!
• You will leave with more than enough ideas to start your own classes and add your own flair (or not...because remember, it is a done-for-you course!! Just take it and run)
Business 101: Tips & Tricks To Get Started
• In this module I share some of the behind the scenes processes that I have had to learn in the business back end of things.
• You will discover where to run your classes, how to price them, how to market and promote them, and more so you can learn from my mistakes and just do what works!
• By the end of Module 6, you'll have a clear understanding of how to set up and grow your mom & baby classes using the done-for-you class structure I provide.